Superdong keeps improving to bring customers the best experience in our services. With our continuous efforts, Superdong has been investing modern fast ferries, roro ferries, and experienced, professional staff with serious attitude, together with wide distribution network in order to more and more strenghthen Superdong brand and proudly commit to providing customers with core values including: “SAFETY – STABILITY – PUNCTUALITY – COMFORTABLENESS – CONVENIENCE – DIVERSIFIED SERVICES – REASONABLE PRICE”.
Superdong has built the online booking software at the company’s website: online.superdong.com.vn. This is one of the company’s efforts to meet the demand for tickets conveniently and quickly. Up to now, the Company has had 16 fast ferries and 02 roro ferries carrying passengers, transportations and goods from the mainland to Phu Quoc, Nam Du, Con Dao and Phu Quy; The accompanying services such as transit cars service, fast food service are also deployed to optimize utilities for customers.
– The company started its business at Rach Gia – Phu Quoc route with only 01 fast ferry Superdong I , with a capacity of 171 seats. By 2010, Superdong brand has been trusted and selected by customers to grow strongly, reflected in the strong growth in revenue and amount of ships used for Rach Gia – Phu Quoc route with 03 fast ferries.
– In 2011, following the success of Rach Gia – Phu Quoc route, company strongly expanded its operation to the new Ha Tien – Phu Quoc route, bringing the total number of operating ships to 04 fast ferries.
– In 2015, the Company maintained its leading position in the market of passenger transportation by fast ferry, creating momentum for the expansion of its operation area. Rach Gia – Nam Du route officially operated from June 2015.
– 2017 marked a new step of the Company to implement business strategies to diversify business types, diversify needs for customers. On July 14th, 2017, Company opened a new Soc Trang – Con Dao route ; And in September 2017, the Company officially launched the Ha Tien – Phu Quoc roro ferry route.
– In 2018, the Company continues to invest in expanding to new areas. The company has launched the new Phan Thiet – Phu Quy route from June 2018.
– In 2019, expectly, the Company will continue to introduce a new type of transport which is the Rach Gia – Phu Quoc fast roro ferry carrying passengers, transportations and goods.